For over 16 years, TCS Forensics has been assisting lawyers with the preparation of cases involving digital forensic evidence. As a result, we are well aware of what legal teams need to know when it comes to digital evidence and e-discovery.
At TCS, we are passionate about what we do, and we are committed to sharing our enthusiasm with legal professionals who appreciate learning more about a field that is pivotal to more and more cases.
We regularly present lectures and seminars on various topics in the field of digital forensics, including an acclaimed series of legal education seminars at the following institutions:
- The Canadian Bar Association
- University of British Columbia School of Law
- Capilano University (Paralegal Program)
- British Columbia Institute of Technology (Computer Forensics Program)
Attendees at select Canadian Bar Association of BC (CBABC) educational seminars are eligible for credit hours that count toward Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements.
TCS Forensics is recognized and accredited by the Law Societies of BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
Presentation topics address a broad range of subjects such as:
- Forensic methodology and data preservation
- Determining admissibility of digital data as evidence in court
- Defending collection of evidence procedures in court
- Security risks posed by the Internet of things (IoT) and how to protect yourself
Book a Presentation
TCS Forensics is available to deliver presentations on the topic of your choice at your location if your organization is in the Greater Vancouver area. Outside of the Lower Mainland, we would be happy to deliver presentations via Skype.
To discuss possible presentation topics or to book a presentation, please contact Keith Perrin: 604-370-4336