TCS Forensics’ Penetration Testing evaluates the strength of your IT infrastructure by attempting to exploit weaknesses in your security system. Essentially we attempt to hack your system and thereby identify deficiencies.
Data breaches are most often the work of skilled insiders or attackers with a foothold inside the target network, so our focus is on assessing client networks internally.
Regular pen testing is your assurance that malicious users cannot penetrate your system.
Benefits of Penetration Testing
- Cost savings — prevent fraud & network downtime remediating a breach
- Due diligence — meet regulatory standards for privacy and security
- Safeguard data — protect intellectual property, employee & client information
- Reputation — avoid negative PR & maintain client loyalty
- Oversight — fulfill fiduciary duty to shareholders and investors
Avoid Privacy Breach Reporting Requirements
As of November 1, 2018, organizations across Canada subject to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) must provide notice of certain privacy breaches.
The impact on businesses is significant and can result in fines of up to $100,000.
Penetration Testing will keep your system secure, so you can avoid the cost and bad PR of having to report a privacy breach under Canada’s new regulations.
Your Network Security
We provide full remediation details of detected vulnerabilities to improve security and protect infrastructure. You will receive:
- a full list of vulnerabilities and emerging threats.
- clear descriptions of how deficiencies were exploited to infiltrate system.
- the relative risk for each vulnerability.
- keystroke-by-keystroke remediation steps for each vulnerability.
The cost of our state-of-the-art Penetration Testing is negligible when compared to the expense of a breach in your security, so call TCS Forensics now for a free Penetration Test consultation.