Senior Certified Forensic Examiner
CCE, CHFI, CEH, EnCE, CMPFOR, CBE, CMO, CMFF
Kemar’s broad range of forensic certifications qualifies him in all areas of cyber investigation and digital forensic examination and analysis. He is an accomplished forensic analyst of both computer systems and mobile devices with laboratory and onsite incident response expertise.
Kemar began his career as a Forensic Examiner in Jamaica, and he has 9 years of digital forensics experience with the Jamaican Constabulary Force. His written forensic reports helped to secure countless convictions in the Jamaican Judicial system, where he regularly delivered Expert Witness Testimony for a variety of civil and criminal cases.
In addition to being a seasoned forensic examiner, Kemar is a skilled Wireless Network Auditor. He has conducted Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing for a broad range of businesses both in Jamaica and in Canada.
From 2010 to 2015, Kemar was an instructor at The Caribbean Regional Drug Law Enforcement Training Centre (REDTRAC) in Kingston, Jamaica. The anti-narcotics focus of the curricula includes coursework in the criminal threats associated with Transnational Organized Crime (TOC). Kemar was one of the instructors who taught the Cybercrimes Investigation Course to law enforcement officials from across the English-speaking Caribbean.
Kemar’s Digital Forensic Certifications, Training and Experience include:
- Certified Hacking Forensics Investigator — CHFI
- Digital Forensics Certified Practitioner (DFCP) – The Digital Forensics Certification Board (DFCB)
- Certified Ethical Hacker — CEH
- Encase Certified Examiner— EnCE
- Computer Forensic Examiner — CMPFOR
- Certified Blacklight Examiner — CBE
- Major Investigation Training (Level 1)
- Major Investigation Training (Level 2)
- Cybercrime Investigation and Incident Response Training
- Cybercrime Investigation & Digital Evidence — US Department of Justice
- Certified Mobilyze operator — CMO
- Cellebrite Mobile Forensic Fundamentals — CMFF
- Certified Computer Examiner — CCE