Cyber Forensic Examiner
ACE, CCNA Cyber Ops, CMFF, CCO, CCPA, CCME, MTA, EnCE, CMO
Andrew is a certified Computer Forensic Analyst with five years’ experience. He served in the Jamaica Constabulary Force where he conducted Computer Forensic Examinations at the largest Forensic Laboratory in the Caribbean. His forensic examinations resulted in several criminal convictions for fraudulent transactions, corruption, and organized crime.
He gave testimony in criminal court proceedings and is classified as a Cyber Forensics Expert witness. During his tenure in the Jamaican Police Force, he was trained by the Caribbean Regional Drug Law Enforcement Training Centre [REDTRAC] in Cyber-Crimes Investigation & Cyber Forensic Examination. He had the opportunity to work alongside agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), The US Department of Homeland Security, United States Department of Justice – District of North Dakota and the U.S Postal Inspection Service in Texas, just to name a few.
Andrew was also trained by Cellebrite and is now certified as a Cellebrite Mobile Forensic Fundamental (CMFF), Cellebrite Certified Logical Operator (CCO), Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA) and Cellebrite Certified Mobile Examiner (CCME).
Also, Andrew was awarded a scholarship by CISCO and completed his training as a Cisco Certified Network Associate Cyber Ops (CCNA Cyber Ops) and was achieved in February, 2018. Additionally, he was trained by the International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2 as a Certified Cyber Forensics Professional [CCFP] and holds a Diploma in Information and Communication Technology.
- Accesses Data Examiner ACE
- Digital Forensics Certified Practitioner (DFCP) – The Digital Forensics Certification Board (DFCB)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Cyber Ops CCNA CyberOps
- Cellebrite Mobile Forensics Fundamentals CMFF
- Cellebrite Certified Operator CCO
- Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst CCPA
- Cellebrite Certified Mobile Examiner CCME
- Microsoft Technology Associate MTA
- Cybercrimes Investigation and Incident Response Training
- Major Investigation Training Level 1
- Encase Certified Examiner – EnCE
- Certified Mobilyze Operator – CMO