Hacked, Compromised or Cyber Threats
Imaging these scenarios happened to you, who do you call?
1. Hacked with Malware, Trojan or Ransomware
2. Your smartphone or laptop is acting abnormally
3. Your spouse or ex-partner knows privilege details
4. You received slanderest or blackmail threats via postings or email
5. Internet (Public domain) analysis and lookup
6. Social Media (Public Domain) Risk Assessment
We help clients determine malware ( Virus) sources of entry to transferred secrets, and our forensic experts will securing, analyze and present the evidences in a legal manner. We manage the collection cycle and develop the analytical methods to successfully contain and deal with it.